Friday, January 25, 2008

An unexpected achievement

Just before bedtime yesterday Jory was playing with Mira and trying to make her laugh. Its one of his favorite things to do with her (besides hugging her so hard that he knocks her over and into something). While he was playing with her, she did something I didn't quite expect her to do just yet. Take a look: 

After my initial shock and thinking that from here on out we are officially screwed (she is stronger that I thought and I have to move the crib mattress down) it occurred to me that it made sense. She has been working really hard at crawling and that takes the whole body to do. Plus swinging at the cats as they run past is not easy either.

2 comments:

  1. Wow.what a shocker! she has pretty good balance, so I guess she will stand on her own pretty soon. Really strong girl! (cute too....)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOW ADORABLE!!!! I love her laugh & wow she is SUPER strong - lol. You can just tell how much Jory loves Mira and how she looks up to her big brother :)

    ReplyDelete