Monday, February 18, 2008

4 Years later and this is what we got!

Today is our baby boys 4th birthday. It seems like yesterday that he was in my belly kicking the life outta me (we should have been known this as a glimpse into our future). Then a tiny little 7 pound, 10 ounce baby in our arms. That's not even as big as our smallest cat.  

going home
Jory is now past what is considered a toddler and now a kid. He measures at 42 inches and 36 pounds. I have to recheck all the carseats to make sure he hasn't outgrown any of the limits. He is tall and thin and still (and will always) be one of my favorite people to squish hugs out of.
DSC00872
He loves to play with water, zooming his trucks and cars all over the place, andmaking anyone laugh. He loves it when I tickle him all over. He uses his towel as a cape and pretends he is Batman. His best friend is Josh and his best girlfriend is Elana. He loves to take the bus to school and his favorite after school activity is gymnastics. His favorite foods are cereal and munchkins. He loves to brush my hair and put all sorts of clips and bows in it. He is really good at playing on the computer like his daddy and he loves to make projects and is very creative when he wants to be much like me.

My baby boy is sweet and loving. When he is on the mood, he loves to give hugs. I always cherish when he wants me to snuggle him. He cares so much about the people around him. He will get sad and try to comfort when I am crying because he whacked his knee into my nose or he will tell me that I have to sing to Mira when she is fussy.

I just find it so amazing that this little tiny person has been in my life for only 4 years and he is one of the most important people I know. Happy 4th Birthday, Jory Seth!DSC00944

No comments:

Post a Comment