Friday, June 27, 2008

Its official, Mira is ONE!

This past weekend we had her first birthday party. Mira is officially one now that she had dug into a birthday cake and opened presents. A year ago I couldn't even imagine that I would be planning a party for her. Now, I can't even fathom her turning 2, or 16, or 21 OH MY!
Here are a few pics from the special day. 

The birthday girl:
IMG_2444
IMG_2483
IMG_2505

This was her cake. It was so georgeous and perfect, I started to cry when I picked it up.
cake
cake

Our little piggie couldn't even wait till after the candles were blown out (or lit) before she started to pick everything off of it and eating them. (notice her hand is on the cake here)
DSC_2585
"Look Mama, I'm almost done! Gimme more!"
DSC_2625

"There has got to be more here somewhere!"
DSC_2617

"That's MY toy Daddy! Give it back!"
DSC_2683

And here is big brother Jory recruiting his 2 girlfriends to help him catch butterflies.
DSC_2495

Stay tuned. Mira's 1st year video will be posted soon!

1 comment: