Monday, January 5, 2009

Disrobed

Today is a pretty busy day for me. I have a ton of calls and appointments to make as well as cleaning up breakfast and some major laundry projects need to be done or no one will have clothes to wear by the middle of the week. After I got home from dropping Jory off at his first day back to school after a long vacation and running some errands, I decided to put Mira in front of a Sesame Street so I can get things done. Of course she is happy as a pig in poop, so I know she is fine.

After a few phone calls and unloading and loading the dishwasher I get a visit from the little princess. She is happy and chatty and of course asking me for a cup and a cookie. You would think nothing of it. I turn around and I see this:
Miranekky

Then when she turned around to find me, I asked her, "What happened to your clothes?" and this is what she does:
Uhhhhhh
There is never a dull moment here. Now I am beginning to wonder what Elmo is teaching her.

No comments:

Post a Comment