Saturday, October 27, 2007

1.44 MB

So, we were out to dinner last night and I grabbed a few things to keep Jory occupied. One of them was a pack of flash cards. These are just pictures of various every day objects. He can probably do the whole deck as this is obviously designed for much younger kids. He is flipping through them and announcing each one as he goes. Then he announces "I don't know what this is". I'm expecting it to be some kind of farm equipment, but instead see the picture below.

Jory: Daddy, I dont know what this is.
Me: And you'll probably never have to...

Disk

2 comments:

  1. Ryan:

    That was the funniest thing i heard today. :) definately put a smile on my face,


    Marc

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for including me on your families adventures. Just loved the disk story.

    ReplyDelete