Saturday, December 29, 2007

Happy Half Year- 6 month stats

This past week, Mira went for her 6 month checkup. Everything checks out great. She is growing well and I have to admit, very quickly. She weighs 18 pounds, 12 ounces and is 26 3/4 tall. She has already moved from the infant carrier to a big girl convertible car seat. So this means easy transport of a sleeping baby days are over. I now have to do my errands around her sleeping schedule. She has been eating some solids and I am going to attempt to add another 'meal' to her day. I have noticed that she is starting to get  bit mobile. Crawling? No way! While she is sitting she will rock herself so that she will get to what she was aiming for and fairly quickly. She shovels everything into her mouth and wants to sample everything: Cat tails, wrapping paper, maybe even a toy or two. Mira had a few shots and did really well. She was supposed to have her eye test but someone decided that the day I come in they wont be given so we will be back in a month.

No comments:

Post a Comment