Sunday, December 30, 2007

On his way to manhood

I am in Mira's room changing her diaper. It was a simple pee pee diaper and she was playing nicely on the table after I was done. Jory comes up looking for us. He finds where we are an he brings a new monster truck he earned for being such a good boy today. He accidentally rolls it under the crib and works at retrieving it. While he is engrossed in his task, I bring Mira to the floor to play with her and Jory when he is done. I smell something and I ask Jory if he farted. Typically this question will bring him to the conclusion that he has to go to the potty. Instead he lets out a nice little new forced fart for me. He giggles and says, "Now I farted!!"

1 comment:

  1. That was a really funny story..... Definitely brought a smile to our face.

    ReplyDelete