Saturday, November 3, 2007

Live in Concert

Before the hockey game started, Ryan wanted to play a little Guitar Hero. So after dinner he rushed down and started to play. Which system and which version is beyond me, but I know he loves to play. When Jory finally finished his bowl of cereal he ran down to play with daddy and the ‘violins’ I leave Mira with them on the couch and hurry to gather some laundry. I come downstairs with a pretty big load of wash and I was caught off guard to what I was witnessing.

 

Daddy was in familiar character to me but Jory was strapped up with his guitar in hand. His right hand on the soundboard and the left holding the fingerboard. Of course his hand was grasping from above instead from the underneath but you can tell he got the idea.

 

So there I was, watching the two males in my family playing (or pretending to) Guitar Hero. They were  jamming to Poisons’ Talk Dirty to Me. Jory, was not just playing, but dancing around like C.C. DeVille in a concert trying to impress someone with his fingerwork.

 

The kicker in this scene was not my son trying to be a rockstar but my daughter sitting behind them on the couch rocking herself in excitement like their own personal backstage groupie. 

1 comment: