Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Thanksgiving Cookbook

Jory's class has been doing all sorts of Thanksgiving activities and crafts these past few weeks. He has been sent home with a turkey hat that he can wear on thanksgiving, turkey drawings and the ever so popular fingerprint turkey.


Today I was very surprised to see in his backpack a cookbook. It was titled 'Rainbow Fish Complete Thanksgiving Cookbook 2007 ~ All you need to cook a foolproof dinner'. I was expecting to find simple recipes that I could possibly do with Jory for the holiday. As I open the book I find what the kids were asked they will have on Thanksgiving and how it is made.  



Jory's Thanksgiving dinner is said to be French Toast. How is it made? This is what he said: Get sugar, 4 eggs, flour and fruit juice. Mix it together so it looks like banana bread. Cook it in the oven so it can get hot. Then take it out and eat it with a fork. Yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment