Saturday, March 29, 2008

The Easter bunny is here

The other day I went to Target with Jory so I can get him something special. Mira was sleeping and I got our neighbor to hang out while I spent some time with him. I first have to mention that the something special was a 'Ball that opens with something inside'. So I figured, lucky me, its just after Easter and they will have a ton of the leftover filled eggs and I can cash in on a 'Ball that opens with something inside'. Since I was there and I knew I had a good hour and a half, we browsed the aisles. I picked up pink bunny ears that I was showing Jory how to wear them on my head, but he wasn't interested. I also  picked up a big jug of bubbles for the summer, some random small toys, a bag of M&M's etc etc.  My basket was getting pretty heavy and full by the time we got to the real Easter leftovers. Turns out that there was slim pickings and Jory was very upset that we couldn't find a 'Ball that opens with something inside'. A woman overheard us and found a few eggs that had cars inside. Jory was excited and immediately wanted to check out so he can open them. I did make him walk around a little more for a few extra things. At the checkout counter, Jory couldn't wait to get to the car so he can open his 'Ball that opens with something inside' and I was about exhausted. I did realize people looking at us and looking like they were saying 'Awww how cute is he.' I do get that often when I am with my babies. The checkout lady was looking at my head where I thought my sunglasses were and she gave me a really big smirk. Because I was uncomfortable with her looking at me like that, I  went to take the glasses off my head and there were 2 very tall pink ears towering over me.

1 comment:

  1. Haha! Now I would love to see a picture of that. Hope J enjoyed his new cars. :)

    ReplyDelete