Friday, April 4, 2008

Now its not alone

We finally see the first tooth's twin. Today all the little prickly, rigid edges are visible and there is some white. The skin is broken and there is another tooth. The doc told me many many years ago when I was struggling with Jory and his teething that they always come in pairs like Noahs Ark. The left seem to come first and the right come just after. Jory wasn't a terrible teether. He was fussy but always seemed to be in good spirits. Even when those darned 2 year molars came in, he never skipped a beat. I found them one day when I was tickling him and his mouth was wide open. What was that? 4 new molars?? No friggin way!!! Yup, his just sneaked up behind us. Mira on the other hand, she is not so good with the teeth. First of all she is starting later. Jory got his first at 5 1/2 months but right now she is 9 months and just starting to get them. The other day she woke up screaming so much you thought someone crushed her hand in a vice. I couldn't put her down and nothing, by no means, would calm her down but laying on her momma. You ever see that commercial where the mom was holding a 1+ year old and every time she went to put him down, he would start to scream? Yea, that was her. So, off to the doc we went. She is getting quite a few teeth all at once. I even think I see a bit of a new set. Now our babies toothless smile has 2, very small teeth. Now little Mira will be able to shred anything that she wants to eat! When do you think I should give her a chicken leg?

No comments:

Post a Comment