Tuesday, April 8, 2008

If we moved, you think he would find us?

Our little Jory can be quite a handful and definately can give us a run for our money. We know this and we try to be prepaired for the predictable crazyness if it arises. Tonight he went out to dinner with Pop-pop and Grandma and from what we were told, he was a perfect little angel. Of course we are always happy to hear news like that. He ate good, he played well, he was a good listener. What else could we ask for? 

In the meantime, Ryan, Mira and myself had a nice quiet dinner at the Cheesecake before I went on a mini shopping spree at Oshkosh and Carters. There is nothing like teaching your daughter to shop on a tight schedule. Because the grandparents and Jory were close to where we were shopping (and it was getting late) Ryan had them meet us at our car and drop Jory off instead of meeting us at our house. 

Somewhere between Nathan's with his grandparents and our car I suspect that he picked up some Speed on the corner of Merchants Concourse and Old Country Road. Ryan and I were trying to plan out how the bedtime was going to be while Jory was kicking the seats, screaming to try to scare his sister and throwing his shoes. I mentioned that Mira needed a bath and we needed to get Jory to sleep quickly because it was so late. 

Ryan: "You should give her her bath."

Randi: "Are you sure?"

Ryan: "Yea, I don't usually give her baths so you should do it."

Randi: "Well, if I give her the bath then you have to put him to sleep."

Ryan: "I should have told my father we were home already. "

No comments:

Post a Comment