Sunday, April 27, 2008

April 25th

I have been offline for a few days because of technical difficulties with my computer. It decided that it wanted to piss me off and go caplooey on me. We had to have Apple replace the hard drive and now I am working on getting back to where I was. That's not easy! 

April 25th was a pretty big day! First of all and most importantly, it was Daddy's birthday. Jory and I spent the morning baking him a cake. He likes to crack the eggs for me. Luckily we needed 3. He also likes using the power mixer~ What boy wouldn't? Then we went to the store and picked out cards, bought steaks for dinner and we had a great day. After dinner we ate cake and watched hockey together. Even Mira had a few bites of the cake (no icing yet). Of course she gobbled it up! 

It's also an important day because it marks the day my mom left us just 3 years ago. She always had a way to make sure I remembered her and what other day than my husbands birthday, right? Thanks Mom!! I was very glad that I got to spend the whole day with the kids because they keep me more than happy. And with all the activities we did, I wouldn't want it any other way. 

Last but not least, this marks the day that Mira has been breast feeding longer than Jory did. It's a great accomplishment and there could be nothing better than this for her! Lets just hope that she keeps it up! Go Mira!

No comments:

Post a Comment